ORLANDO, Fla., June 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Tupperware Brands Corporation (NYSE: TUP) will release its second quarter 2012 earnings results on Wednesday, July 25 prior to the opening of the market, followed by its earnings release conference call at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time ( 7:30 a.m. Central Time). To participate in the call, dial 866-515-9823 for U.S. or 678-905-9434 for International, Code: 96006201. This call is being webcast by Thomson/CCBN and can be accessed at www.tupperwarebrands.com.
The webcast is also being distributed through the Thomson StreetEvents Network to both institutional and individual investors. Individual investors can listen to the call at www.fulldisclosure.com, Thomson/CCBN's individual investor portal, powered by StreetEvents. Institutional investors can access the call via Thomson's password-protected event management site, StreetEvents ( www.streetevents.com).
T upperware Brands Corporation is a portfolio of global direct selling companies, selling innovative, premium products across multiple brands and categories through an independent sales force of 2.7 million. Product brands and categories include design-centric preparation, storage and serving solutions for the kitchen and home through the Tupperware brand and beauty and personal care products for consumers through the Armand Dupree, Avroy Shlain, BeautiControl, Fuller Cosmetics, NaturCare, Nutrimetics and Nuvo brands.
Contact Information:Media Contact Teresa Burchfield TeresaBurchfield@tupperware.com 407-826-4475 SOURCE Tupperware Brands Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV