Equant Beats Third-Quarter Estimates
Equant (ENT), a provider of voice, data, Internet and other services, reported third-quarter results that beat Wall Street's expectations.
The company, which is based in Amsterdam, reported an adjusted loss of $4 million, or 2 cents a share, compared with earnings of $11.4 million, or 6 cents a share, in the year-ago period. Adjusted results exclude share plan costs, nonrecurring items, equity in the loss of an unconsolidated affiliate and extraordinary items.
Analysts expected the company to lose 4 cents a share for the quarter, according to First Call/Thomson Financial.
Revenue rose 44.7% to $403.6 million from $278.9 million last year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV