- Delay the start of the annual meeting by close to 30 minutes;
- Blatantly stray from its own meeting agenda, including refusing to promptly close the polls at the designated point in the agenda, despite repeated motions from shareholders;
- Despite the fact that the polls should have been closed, engage in a long-winded business presentation, which Mr. Herbert abruptly cut off once he was apparently informed of USAT's desired meeting results by his proxy solicitor and corporate secretary;
- Refuse to reflect in the minutes of the meeting the objections to the deviation from the meeting agenda;
- After these objections were voiced, abruptly terminate the question and answer session before shareholders had a chance to ask a single question about the business, including the lengthy presentation that SAVE believes was used as an obvious delay tactic.
Shareholder Advocates For Value Enhancement (SAVE) Says Its Nominees May Have Had Sufficient Votes To Be Elected At USA Technologies Annual Meeting
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.