Penford Corporation (Nasdaq: PENX), a global leader in ingredient systems for food and industrial applications, will provide results for its fiscal quarter ended May 31, 2012 on Tuesday, July 10, 2012. Management will host a conference call to discuss the results the same day, July 10, at 9:00 a.m. Mountain Time (11:00 a.m. Eastern Time).
Earnings Call Information
President and Chief Executive Officer Thomas Malkoski and Chief Financial Officer Steven Cordier will host the call. Please phone 1-877-407-9205 at 8:50 a.m. Mountain Time on Tuesday, July 10, 2012 to participate in the call. The conference call will begin at 9:00 a.m. Mountain Time (11:00 a.m. Eastern Time).
A replay will be available from July 10, 2012 at 11:00 a.m. Mountain Time until July 17, 2012 at 9:59 p.m. Mountain Time. To access the replay, please dial 1-877-660-6853. Enter pass code 286 and conference ID code 395413.This call is also available in “listen only” mode through our website at www.penx.com under the section titled Investor Center. About Penford Corporation Penford Corporation is a publicly traded company (NASDAQ: PENX – www.penford.com) that develops, manufactures and markets specialty ingredients for a variety of industrial and food applications. Products include a broad line of modified starches for paper and packaging, biofuels, sustainable bio-products to displace petroleum-based chemicals and specialty food ingredients. Penford has seven manufacturing and/or research locations in the United States.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV