Today, Marchex, Inc. (NASDAQ:MCHX) announced the results of a Marchex Institute analysis of call advertising trends for the multifamily housing industry. The study confirms the value of advertising-driven phone calls to the multifamily housing industry and stresses the importance of utilizing call tracking and analytics to maximize the revenue potential of those calls.
As a leading provider of mobile performance advertising and call analytics to businesses, including multifamily housing marketers, Marchex leverages call data to help its customers gain a deeper understanding of inbound customer phone calls to increase sales close rates and customer service performance.
Based on a sample of multifamily housing phone calls driven through Marchex’s mobile advertising network, the Marchex Digital Call Marketplace, the study has found:
- 47% of calls answered by an apartment manager included inquires from callers about a rental unit
- 25% of those that inquired about a rental unit also mentioned a lease or contract
- 25% of those that inquired about a rental unit also scheduled an in person appointment
“The value of inbound calls to apartment managers cannot be overstated,” said Rafael Jose, Vice President, Marchex Call Analytics. “Callers inquiring about an apartment unit have an immediate need to fulfill and are highly decision oriented. Apartment managers need to ensure they have the operational systems and personnel in place to capture and convert those callers into tenants.”Marchex will be exhibiting at the National Apartment Association Convention and Expo June 28-29th in Boston. Representatives will be available to discuss these trends, as well as what multifamily housing marketers can do to take advantage of the enormous potential of call tracking and analytics for their businesses. About The Marchex Institute The Marchex Institute is a team of senior analysts and scientists dedicated to improving the digital call advertising industry, and publishing research and reports based on more than one billion minutes of anonymous call data.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV