CHARLESTON, S.C., June 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of Bank of South Carolina Corporation, (Nasdaq: BKSC) the parent Company for The Bank of South Carolina, declared a $.11 per share quarterly dividend payable July 31, 2012 to shareholders of record as of July 13, 2012. Fleetwood S. Hassell, President and Chief Executive Officer of The Bank of South Carolina, stated, "We are pleased with the performance of the bank and always happy when we have the opportunity to reward our shareholders. We remain committed to maintaining the hallmarks of the bank and to staying true to the course which has allowed the bank to prosper during these very uncertain times."
The Bank of South Carolina, a De Novo Charter, which opened in 1987 at 256 Meeting Street, has offices in Summerville, Mt. Pleasant, and the West Ashley community. Our website is www.banksc.com. Bank of South Carolina Corporation currently trades its common stock on the NASDAQ stock market under the symbol "BKSC".
SOURCE Bank of South Carolina Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV