Murphy Oil Corporation (NYSE:MUR) has scheduled its conference call at 12:00 p.m. Central Time on Thursday, August 2 nd, to review second quarter 2012 earnings, which will be announced Wednesday afternoon, August 1 st. Marketwire is handling arrangements for the call. Interested parties may participate by dialing 1-800-946-0706 and referencing reservation number 2949778. The call will also be broadcast live over the internet and can be accessed through the Investor Relations section of Murphy Oil’s Web site at http://www.murphyoilcorp.com/ir. All investors, analysts, media, employees and the general public are invited to participate.
Online replays of the call will be available through Murphy Oil’s Web site and a recording of the call will be available through Monday, August 6 th, by dialing 1-888-203-1112 and referencing reservation number 2949778. Audio downloads will be available on the Murphy Web site through September 4 th and via Thomson StreetEvents for their service subscribers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV