Command Security Corporation (NYSE MKT: MOC) announced today its financial results for the three months and the fiscal year ended March 31, 2012.
Revenues for the three months ended March 31, 2012 were $34,879,445, compared with revenues of $35,783,954 in the same period of the prior fiscal year, reflecting a decrease of 2.5%. Operating loss for the three months ended March 31, 2012 was $1,151,934, or 3.3% of revenue, compared with operating income of $352,154, or 1.0% of revenue, in the same period of the prior fiscal year. Net loss for the three months ended March 31, 2012 was $805,620, or $0.08 per basic and diluted share, compared with net income of $158,929, or $0.01 per basic and diluted share, in the same period of the prior fiscal year.
Revenues for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2012 were $141,558,169, compared with revenues of $146,490,159 in fiscal 2011, reflecting a decrease of 3.4%. Operating income for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2012 was $980,091, or 0.7%, compared with operating income of $3,321,518, or 2.3%, in fiscal 2011. Net income for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2012 was $140,760, or $0.01 per basic and diluted share, compared with $1,620,255, or $0.15 per basic and diluted share, in fiscal 2011.
The decrease in revenues for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2012, compared with fiscal 2011 was due primarily to the following events:
- The previously reported loss of a major domestic carrier’s aviation services business at six domestic airport locations during the latter half of fiscal 2011;
- The loss of security services contracts for a technology company, a semiconductor equipment manufacturer’s facility and a company that provides distribution services to a grocery retailer;
- Reductions in security services hours associated with a large banking and financial services organization and
- Reductions in service hours and rates associated with the renewal of one contract and loss of another contract with two major international air carriers at John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York.
- Increased revenues associated with an expansion of services provided under a contract with a major transportation company;
- A new aviation services contract with a municipal airport authority; and
- Expansion of services to new and existing security and aviation customers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV