Monsanto (MON) numbers raised at Citigroup. Shares of MON now seen reaching $93, Citigroup said. Estimates also increased on higher corn acres.
Progress Software (PRGS) target lowered at Jefferies. Shares of PRGS now seen reaching $25, Jefferies said. Transitional uncertainties. Hold rating.
Radware (RDWR) numbers raised at Oppenheimer. Shares of RDWR now seen reaching $45, Oppenheimer said. Estimates also raised on upside in September. Outperform rating.
Riverbed (RVBD) estimates, target reduced at JMP. RVBD estimates were cut through 2013, JMP Securities said. Company is facing a challenging environment and likely seeing higher turnover in its salesforce. Outperform rating and new $21 price target.Warnaco (WRC) estimates, target cut at Credit Suisse. Shares of WRC now seen reaching $48, according to Credit Suisse. Estimates also reduced, given the company's exposure to Southern Europe. Neutral rating. >To submit a news tip, email: email@example.com.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV