8x8, Inc. (NASDAQ: EGHT), provider of innovative cloud communications and computing solutions, today announced it will release its first quarter fiscal 2013 results for the period ended June 30, 2012 after market close on Wednesday, July 18, 2012. Following the announcement, a conference call hosted by 8x8 Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Bryan R. Martin and Chief Financial Officer Dan Weirich is scheduled to begin at 4:30 pm EDT.
Details of the conference call are as follows:
|Date:||July 18, 2012|
|Time:||4:30 pm EDT|
|Dial In:||(877) 843-0417, domestic|
|(408) 427-3791, international|
|Replay:||(855) 859-2056, domestic (Conference ID #96484745)|
|(404) 537-3406, international (Conference ID #96484745)|
Participants should plan to dial in or log on ten minutes prior to the start time. A telephonic replay of the call will be available until midnight July 25, 2012. The webcast will be archived on 8x8’s website for a period of one year. For additional information, visit http://investors.8x8.com.
About 8x8, Inc.8x8, Inc. (NASDAQ: EGHT) is a leading provider of cloud communications and computing solutions. With a portfolio of SaaS and IaaS solutions encompassing hosted communications services, contact center, unified communications, video web conferencing, managed dedicated hosting, virtual private servers and more, 8x8 is uniquely positioned as a business’ one-stop shop for everything cloud. 8x8 has been delivering cloud services since 2002 and has garnered a reputation for technological excellence and outstanding reliability, backed by a commitment to exceptional customer support. 8x8 customers include small to medium sized businesses, distributed enterprise organizations and government agencies. For additional information, visit www.8x8.com, or connect with 8x8 on Facebook and Twitter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV