ATLANTA, June 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Agilysys, Inc. (Nasdaq: AGYS), a leading provider of innovative information technology and hospitality software solutions, announced today that Revel, a new destination resort in Atlantic City, N.J., has selected a comprehensive suite of Agilysys solutions to streamline operations. The 1,898-room property opened May 25.
Revel, which is Atlantic City's first new casino-hotel in nine years, has successfully implemented the following Agilysys software solutions:
- Agilysys Lodging Management System®, a comprehensive property management solution that automates every aspect of hotel operations — from reservations and credit card processing to accounting and housekeeping. One of the hospitality industry's most powerful property management systems, LMS interfaces guest player accounts to the hotel booking engine for evaluating comp decisions. Its versatile foundation easily expands to incorporate modules for activities scheduling, food and beverage sales, spa treatment scheduling and more. The current version of the solution includes a modernized graphical user interface, the LMS ARTS® guest activities planner and Guest Hub, a central repository for guest profiles.
- Agilysys InfoGenesis™ POS system, an award-winning point-of-sale software solution that combines powerful reporting and configuration capabilities in the back office with an easy-to-use touch-screen terminal application. Designed for multi-unit operations common in hospitality environments, the system can manage any combination of dining, bar service and retail operations. The InfoGenesis POS system features real-time reporting capabilities, packages and prix fixe menus, signature capture, multi-language capability and advanced sorting, filtering and grouping options. It is available as a premise-based solution or hosted application.
- Agilysys DataMagine™ document management system, a patented solution that automatically captures, indexes and archives all business-critical documents and reports. Revel is using the DataMagine Signature Capture module to digitally capture guest signatures at check-in. Signatures are stored for future online retrieval, enabling quick settlement of disputes and reducing write-offs.
- Agilysys Guest Express Kiosk, a self-service kiosk system that expedites front desk check-in and check-out. Using the Guest Express Kiosk solution, hotel guests can check in, encode a room key, check out and obtain a receipt — all without having to wait in line at the front desk. An internal printer produces both a registration slip and a guest folio. Real-time monitoring alerts staff when paper and key cards are low, and operational settings are controlled from locations the hotel chooses.
"A property the size and scope of Revel requires powerful and reliable technology, and our solutions have successful track records at many of the world's major casino-hotels," said Jim Dennedy, president and chief executive officer of Agilysys. "Our comprehensive software suite — with solutions for property management, point-of-sale, document management and express check-in — provides an unbeatable combination that will enable Revel to maximize efficiency and capitalize on revenue opportunities. The technology also will help ensure that the property is well positioned for the future, with solutions that enhance guest service, create loyalty and give the hotel a competitive edge."
Revel, located on the world-famous Boardwalk in Atlantic City, N.J., is the first casino-hotel to be built in the city since 2003. The $2.4 billion beachfront destination resort features 1,898 rooms and suites, all with sweeping ocean views; a 130,000-square-foot casino; a 32,000-square-foot spa; 10 pools; two nightclubs; 14 restaurants and more than 50,000 square feet of retail space. The property also includes a 5,500-seat event center and a 700-seat theater and lounge. Live entertainment features marquee acts and international artists. Revel is owned and managed by Revel Entertainment Group.About Agilysys Agilysys is a leading developer and marketer of enterprise software, services and solutions to the hospitality and retail industries. The company specializes in market-leading point-of-sale, property management, inventory & procurement and mobile & wireless solutions that are designed to streamline operations, improve efficiency and enhance the consumer's experience. Agilysys serves casinos, resorts, hotels, foodservice venues, stadiums, cruise lines, grocery stores, convenience stores, general & specialty retail businesses and partners. Agilysys operates extensively throughout North America, with additional sales and support offices in the United Kingdom, Singapore and Hong Kong. For more information, visit www.agilysys.com. PR Contact: Beth McClure, Agilysys, 805-692-6356, email@example.com SOURCE Agilysys, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV