WINSTON-SALEM, N.C., June 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc. (NYSE: KKD) announced today that it has completed the repurchase of common shares authorized by its Board of Directors on March 27, 2012. Pursuant to the repurchase authorization, the Company purchased a total of 3,112,928 of its common shares for an aggregate purchase price of $20,000,000, inclusive of commissions, an average price of $6.42 per share.
About Krispy Kreme
Krispy Kreme (NYSE: KKD) is a leading branded specialty retailer and wholesaler of premium quality sweet treats and complementary products, including its signature Original Glazed® doughnut. Headquartered in Winston-Salem, NC, the Company has offered the highest quality doughnuts and great tasting coffee since it was founded in 1937. Today, Krispy Kreme shops can be found in over 690 locations in 21 countries around the world. Connect with Krispy Kreme at krispykreme.com and on Facebook, Foursquare, Twitter and YouTube.
SOURCE Krispy Kreme Doughnut Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV