Sony Corporation1-7-1 Konan, Minato-kuTokyo 108-0075 Japan
Sony Corporation Files 2012 Annual Report on Form 20-F
June 28, 2012 – Sony Corporation announced today that it has filed its Annual Report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2012 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. A copy of this document is available on the Sony Corporation Investor Relations website at www.sony.net/SonyInfo/IR/library/sec.html.
In addition, shareholders of Sony may receive a printed copy of Sony’s complete audited financial statements along with an Annual Report, free of charge, by visiting http://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/IR/financial/ar/request.html.Until August 2012, Annual Reports for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2011 will be distributed with the audited financial statements for the fiscal year ended March 2012. From August 2012, Annual Reports for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2012 will be distributed with the audited financial statements for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV