Community National Bank was advised in this transaction by Commerce Street Capital, LLC as financial advisor. Bracewell & Giuliani LLP was legal counsel to Prosperity Bancshares, Inc.
Prosperity Bancshares, Inc.®
Prosperity Bancshares, Inc.®, recently named "America's Best Bank" by Forbes, is a $10.9 billion Houston, Texas based regional financial holding company, formed in 1983. Operating under a community banking philosophy and seeking to develop broad customer relationships based on service and convenience, Prosperity offers a variety of traditional loan and deposit products to its customers, which consist primarily of small and medium sized businesses and consumers. In addition to established banking products, Prosperity offers a complete line of services including: Internet Banking services at http://www.prosperitybanktx.com, Retail Brokerage Services, MasterMoney Debit Cards, and 24 hour voice response banking. Prosperity currently operates one hundred seventy-six (176) full service banking locations; fifty-nine (59) in the Houston area; twenty (20) in the South Texas area including Corpus Christi and Victoria; thirty-two (32) in the Dallas/Fort Worth area; twenty-one (21) in the East Texas area; thirty-four (34) in the Central Texas area including Austin and San Antonio; and ten (10) in the Bryan/College Station area.
In connection with the proposed merger of Community National Bank into Prosperity Bank, Prosperity will file with the Securities and Exchange Commission a registration statement on Form S-4 to register the shares of Prosperity's common stock to be issued to the shareholders of Community National Bank. The registration statement will include a proxy statement/prospectus which will be sent to the shareholders of Community National Bank seeking their approval of the proposed transaction.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV