WGL Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: WGL) today declared a regular quarterly dividend of $0.4000 per share of common stock. The quarterly dividend is payable Aug. 1, 2012, to shareholders of record as of July 10, 2012.
Washington Gas Light Company, a utility subsidiary of WGL Holdings, declared regular dividends today on all classes of its preferred stock as follows:
|Class of Serial|
|Preferred Stock||Dividend Per Share|
|$ 4.25 Series||$ 1.0625|
|$ 4.80 Series||$ 1.20|
|$ 5.00 Series||$ 1.25|
Dividends on the utility’s preferred stock also are payable Aug. 1, 2012, to shareholders of record as of July 10, 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV