Mohawk Industries (MHK) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods loser. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.6%. By the end of trading, Mohawk Industries fell 41 cents (-0.6%) to $65.82 on light volume. Throughout the day, 468,069 shares of Mohawk Industries exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 676,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $65.14-$67.52 after having opened the day at $66.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $66.23. Other company's within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: China Valves Technology (CVVT), down 8.1%, Cleantech Solutions International (CLNT), down 6.7%, ZBB Energy Corporation (ZBB), down 6.3%, and Nobility Homes (NOBH), down 6.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Mohawk Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about MHK
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV