CME Group (CME) pushed the Financial Services industry lower today making it today's featured Financial Services loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, CME Group fell $4.33 (-1.6%) to $264.87 on average volume. Throughout the day, 453,305 shares of CME Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 493,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $262.50-$269.64 after having opened the day at $268.82 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $269.20. Other company's within the Financial Services industry that declined today were: US Global Investors (GROW), down 6%, Ampal-American Israel Corporation (AMPL), down 4.3%, Noah Holdings (NOAH), down 3.5%, and Newtek Business Services (NEWT), down 3.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full CME Group Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about CME
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV