PetroChina (PTR) pushed the Energy industry lower today making it today's featured Energy loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 2.4%. By the end of trading, PetroChina fell $1.52 (-1.2%) to $126.75 on average volume. Throughout the day, 173,394 shares of PetroChina exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 165,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $125.44-$127.19 after having opened the day at $126.77 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $128.27. Other company's within the Energy industry that declined today were: Torch Energy Royalty (TRU), down 9.1%, Camac Energy (CAK), down 7.7%, Samson Oil & Gas (SSN), down 7.1%, and Houston American Energy Corporation (HUSA), down 5.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full PetroChina Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about PTR
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV