Immersion Corporation (Nasdaq:IMMR), the leader in touch feedback technology development and licensing, will be participating in the Google I/O Developer Sandbox on Thursday, June 28 th demonstrating the latest updates to its Haptic Development Platform, which provides new capabilities and flexibility for third-party developers to incorporate touch feedback into games and applications. Designed specifically for Android, Immersion’s Haptic Development Platform offers a wide ranging menu of over 120 pre-designed haptic effects with a simple SDK to allow app developers to quickly and easily incorporate high-quality haptic effects.
As an invited participant in the Google I/O Developer Sandbox, Immersion will be demonstrating the new Haptic SDK and tools, as well as a broad range of third-party applications from leading developers, including Rockstar Games and SEGA of America, using Immersion’s technology. In addition, Immersion will provide Google I/O attendees with a demonstration of next-generation high fidelity haptic technology. This next-gen technology will offer developers the ability to create dynamic and expressive user interfaces that must be experienced in person.
“Immersion is excited to be selected by Google as a player providing innovative technology to the Android ecosystem,” explains Dennis Sheehan, vice president of marketing at Immersion. “We’re looking forward to demoing great technology at Google I/O and inspiring developers to experiment and create compelling touch experiences using our platform.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV