NEW YORK, June 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- American Realty Capital Properties, Inc. (Nasdaq: ARCP) (the "Company") announced today that, pursuant to the prior authorization of its board of directors, the Company has declared an annual dividend of $0.885 per share to be paid monthly to stockholders of record at the close of business on the 8th day of each month, payable on the 15th day of such month. Accordingly, on July 15, 2012, the Company will pay a distribution of $0.07375 per share to stockholders of record at the close of business on July 8, 2012.
In addition, as previously disclosed, the Company's board of directors authorized and the Company declared its third consecutive quarterly increase to the Company's annual distribution. The annual distribution rate per share will be increased by $0.005, from $0.885 to $0.890 per annum, and will accrue commencing on August 9, 2012.
Important NoticeAmerican Realty Capital Properties, Inc. is publicly traded Maryland corporation listed on The NASDAQ Capital Market that intends to qualify as a real estate investment trust focused on owning and acquiring single tenant freestanding commercial properties subject to net leases with high credit quality tenants. Additional information about the Company can be found on the Company's website at www.americanrealtycapitalproperties.com.The statements in this press release that are not historical facts may be forward-looking statements. These forward- looking statements involve risks and uncertainties that could cause the outcome to be materially different. SOURCE American Realty Capital Properties, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV