- John M. Matovina was named Chief Executive Officer and President. Mr. Matovina, age 58, was previously Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer and was serving as interim Chief Executive Officer and President. Mr. Matovina has served on American Equity’s Board of Directors since 2000 and has also served as Vice Chairman since 2003.
- Ted M. Johnson was named Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer. Mr. Johnson, age 42, was previously Vice President – Controller. Prior to joining American Equity in August 2000, Mr. Johnson was a senior manager with Ernst & Young LLP working primarily on audit clients in the insurance industry. Mr. Johnson is a certified public accountant and has over 19 years of experience in the life insurance industry.
American Equity Names Executive Officers
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.