NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- ACI Worldwide (Nasdaq:ACIW) hit a new 52-week high Wednesday as it is currently trading at $43.44, above its previous 52-week high of $43.42 with 122,691 shares traded as of 3:17 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 321,000 shares over the past 30 days. ACI Worldwide has a market cap of $1.66 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. Shares are up 48.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. ACI Worldwide, Inc. develops, markets, installs, and supports a line of software products and services for facilitating electronic payments worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 33.7, above the average computer software & services industry P/E ratio of 33.4 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Latest Headlines about ACIW
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV