ACI Worldwide Reaches New 52-Week High (ACIW)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- ACI Worldwide (Nasdaq:ACIW) hit a new 52-week high Wednesday as it is currently trading at $43.44, above its previous 52-week high of $43.42 with 122,691 shares traded as of 3:17 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 321,000 shares over the past 30 days. ACI Worldwide has a market cap of $1.66 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. Shares are up 48.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. ACI Worldwide, Inc. develops, markets, installs, and supports a line of software products and services for facilitating electronic payments worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 33.7, above the average computer software & services industry P/E ratio of 33.4 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV