QVC, Inc. announced today the pricing of $500 million principal amount of new 5.125% Senior Secured Notes due 2022 at par (the “Notes”). The Notes will be secured by a first-priority lien on the capital stock of QVC, which is the same collateral that secures QVC’s existing secured indebtedness and certain future indebtedness. The net proceeds of the offering will be used for general corporate purposes, which may include the refinancing of indebtedness under QVC’s existing senior secured credit facility. The offering is expected to close on or about July 2, 2012, subject to customary closing conditions. QVC, Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Liberty Interactive Corporation (Nasdaq: LINTA, LINTB).
QVC will make the offering pursuant to an exemption under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended. The initial purchasers will offer the Notes only to qualified institutional buyers as permitted under Rule 144A of the Securities Act, or outside the United States to certain persons in reliance on Regulation S under the Securities Act. The Notes will not be registered under the Securities Act or the securities laws of any other jurisdiction and may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration or an applicable exemption from registration requirements of the Securities Act.
In connection with the offering of the Notes, QVC will agree, subject to certain conditions, to file a registration statement relating to a registered offer to exchange the Notes for new registered notes having substantially identical terms as the Notes.
This press release is for informational purposes only and shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy the offered Notes, nor shall there be any sales of Notes in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such jurisdiction.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV