Glu Mobile Inc., a leading global developer and publisher of freemium games for smartphone and tablet devices, today announced the immediate availability of its top Android titles for the new Nexus 7, including Deer Hunter Reloaded, Frontline Commando, Samurai vs. Zombies Defense, and Lil’ Kingdom. Powered by Google Android 4.1, Jelly Bean, the Nexus 7 offers Android fans an impressive mobile gaming experience.
“The Nexus 7 and Android Jelly Bean offer mobile gamers a uniquely powerful tablet experience across Glu’s broad portfolio of Android titles,” said Niccolo de Masi, Glu President and CEO. “We expect the combined quality and affordability of the Nexus 7 to accelerate global adoption of Android and continue expanding the Glu gamer audience on Google Play.”
Glu Mobile is onsite this week at Google I/O 2012 in the Developer Sandbox on Thursday, June 28 th from 11:30am – 6:30pm. Glu is supporting Google I/O as an outstanding example of a developer successfully integrating Google’s Android APK Expansion File technology, as well as Subscriptions on Google Play. Both technologies contribute to Glu’s growing installed base on Android.
“We welcome the opportunity to support the growing Android community through our participation at Google I/O,” said de Masi. “Google’s Android APK Expansion File technology and recent launch of Subscriptions on Google Play are examples of Google’s commitment to providing developers tools to help drive revenue growth.”Glu’s Android Benchmarks APK Expansion File Technology:
- Glu was the first developer to integrate Google’s APK Expansion File Technology. Implementation has eliminated all hosting costs for new Android titles and increased Glu’s conversation rate from app download to gameplay.
- Glu was the first developer to leverage Subscriptions on Google Play through the launch of the Glu VIP Club. The monthly membership program offers Glu gamers significant bonus value and the ability to use Glu’s universal currency across their favorite Glu games on Android.
- Glu currently boasts 10 titles on Google Play’s Top 200, Top Grossing list. *As of June 21, 2012
- Glu released the first game utilizing IAP on Android in March 2011.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV