DTS, Inc. (Nasdaq: DTSI), a leader in high-definition audio, today announced the recent integration of DTS Neo:X™ audio technology into the world’s first A/V receiver supporting full 11.1 output capability. Onkyo’s new TX-NR5010 and TX-NR3010 Network A/V receivers with the DTS Neo:X audio solution feature 11.1-channel support and customized modes for any listening experience, offering a comprehensive up-mixing solution with distinct benefits across a variety of operational modes:
- Cinema—this mode provides crystal clear dialog and ambient cues to enhance the movie viewing experience
- Music—in this mode, expansive sound space adds depth for enhanced immersion during the listening experience
- Game—this mode creates strong directionality providing an unparalleled interactive experience during game-play
“Our new line of home theater receivers—with DTS Neo:X technology—further demonstrates Onkyo’s ability to integrate imagination and ingenuity into audio products, remaining true to our tradition of developing high-quality audio equipment,” said Nobuaki Okuda, president, Onkyo Sound & Vision Corporation. “As DTS continues to advance the audio industry by reinventing the listener experience, our collaboration allows today’s connected consumers to fully embrace amplified, multidimensional surround sound.”
The Onkyo TX-NR5010 and TX-NR3010 receivers, with nine channels of amplified output and up to 11.4 analog outputs through pre-outs, not only deliver an audiophile-grade soundscape, but offers internet accessibility for users to connect smartphones, tablets and PCs to enjoy digital media files streaming through home surround sound speakers. As the world’s first 2.0/5.1/6.1/7.1-to-9.1/11.1 conversion technology within a single algorithm, DTS Neo:X delivers discrete effects to the vertical dimension—fortifying events such as planes flying overhead—while elevating ambient sounds, including thunder or thematic background music for increased soundtrack depth and realism. The end result is a unique surround sound experience that the home theater enthusiast can integrate with existing connected devices to enhance the audio environment.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV