NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- First Potomac Realty (NYSE:FPO) hit a new 52-week low Wednesday as it is currently trading at $11.19, below its previous 52-week low of $11.20 with 218,715 shares traded as of 1:55 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 419,900 shares over the past 30 days. First Potomac has a market cap of $578.5 million and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. Shares are down 13% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. First Potomac Realty Trust, a real estate investment trust (REIT), engages in the ownership, development, redevelopment, and operation of industrial properties and business parks in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area, and other markets in Maryland and Virginia.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Latest Headlines about FPO
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV