Sify Technologies (SIFY) is an integrated Internet, network and electronic commerce services companies in India. This stock is trading up 8.4% at $2.32 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $2.16-$2.3652-Week Range: $1.90-$6.48 Volume: 124,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 197,212 From a technical perspective, SIFY is ripping to the upside here with light volume. This move is coming after shares of SIF plunged from its March high of $4.09 to a recent low of $1.90. After tapping that low, SIFY found buying interest at around $2 to $1.90 for over a month. That could be signaling that SIFY has put in a near-term bottom. Traders should now look for long-biased trades once SIFY clears its 50-day moving average of $2.45, and then moves above some past overhead resistance at $2.59 with high-volume. Look for a sustained move or close above those levels with volume that's near or above 197,212 shares. If we get that action soon, then SIFY has a solid chance of hitting $3.32, or possibly even its 200-day moving average of $3.68. Keep in mind that SIFY needs to be trending above its 50-day to give it a chance at hitting those levels.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV