GT Advanced Technologies
GT Advanced Technologies (GTAT), through its subsidiaries, is a global provider of polysilicon production technology and multicrystalline ingot growth systems and related photovoltaic manufacturing services for the solar industry, and sapphire growth systems and material for the light emitting diode and other specialty markets. This stock is trading up 8.7% at $5.04 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $4.62-$5.0852-Week Range: $3.92-$17.50 Volume: 1.5 million Three-Month Average Volume: 2.9 million >>10 New Stocks on All-Star Fund Managers' List From a technical perspective, GTAT is ripping higher here right off some near-term support at $4.54 with light volume. This move is quickly pushing GTAT within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once GTAT takes out some near-term overhead resistance at $4.97, and then once it clears its 50-day moving average of $5.31 with high volume. At last check, shares of GTAT have tag an intraday high of $5.08 and volume is below its three-month average action of 2,925,570 shares. Traders should now look for long-biased trades as long as GTAT is above $4.97, and then once it clears $5.31 with volume that's near or above 2,925,570 shares. If we get that action soon, then this stock could possibly trend higher back towards its 200-day moving average of $7.42.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV