Entropic Communications (ENTR) is a semiconductor company. Entropic designs, develops and markets systems solutions to enable connected home entertainment. This stock is trading up 26% to $5.15 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $4.95-$5.3852-Week Range: $3.36-$9.44 Volume: 3.3 million Three-Month Average Volume: 1.2 million Shares of ENTR are skyrocketing today after the company raised its outlook for the current quarter as it resolved some supply-chain issues at its recently acquired set-top box business. >>5 Hated Stocks Poised to Pop on Bullish Earnings From a technical perspective, ENTR is gapping up huge here with monster volume. This move for ENTR has come right off its 50-day moving average of $4.05, and it's pushing the stock above its 200-day moving average of $5.13. Traders should now look for long-biased trades once ENTR manages to trigger its next major breakout trade. That trade will hit once ENTR takes out some past overhead resistance at $5.45 with high-volume. At last check, ENTR has hit an intraday high of $5.38, and the stock has pulled back off that level to around $5.15. Look for a sustained move or close above $5.45 with volume that's near or above 1,115,560 shares. If we get that action soon, then ENTR could easily hit $6 to $6.45.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV