Glu Mobile (GLUU) designs, markets and sells mobile games. This stock is trading up 6.8% to $5.42 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $5.07-$5.4952-Week Range: $1.80-$6.10 Volume: 2.7 million Three-Month Average Volume: 2.69 million >>5 Tech Stocks to Watch From a technical perspective, GLUU is ripping higher here with strong volume. This move has now pushed shares of GLUU into breakout territory, since the stock has taken out some past overhead resistance at $5.18. What's bullish about this breakout is that the volume today is already surpassing its three-month average action of 2.7 million shares. Traders should continue to look for long-biased trades as long as GLUU is trending above $5.18 with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that hits near or above 2,691,100 shares as bullish. If we continue to see that action, then GLUU has a great chance of re-test and possibly taking out its next major overhead resistance level at $6.10. That $6.10 level is the 2011 high for GLUU.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV