Monro Muffler/Brake Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (MNRO)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Monro Muffler/Brake (Nasdaq:MNRO) hit a new 52-week low Wednesday as it is currently trading at $31.47, below its previous 52-week low of $31.51 with 635,861 shares traded as of 12:39 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 326,300 shares over the past 30 days. Monro Muffler/Brake has a market cap of $1.03 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and automotive industry. Shares are down 13.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Monro Muffler Brake, Inc. provides automotive undercar repair and tire services in the United States. The company offers a range of services on passenger cars, light trucks, and vans for brakes; mufflers and exhaust systems; and steering, drive train, suspension, and wheel alignment. The company has a P/E ratio of 19.7, equal to the average automotive industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV