Brightcove (NASDAQ: BCOV), a leading global provider of cloud content services, today announced the winners of the company’s 2012 Innovation Awards, recognizing some of the most innovative, cutting-edge online video and mobile app initiatives and campaigns across a number of industries and use cases.
Awards were presented in nine categories this morning at Brightcove’s PLAY 2012 global customer conference. Categories included: Best Agency Campaign, Best Customized Player, Best Live Video Event, Best Mobile App, Best Mobile Video, Best Monetization Strategy, Best Premium Video Initiative, Best Connected TV App, and Best Video Marketing Initiative.
The full list of winners of the 2012 Brightcove Innovation Awards is as follows:
- Best Agency Campaign: GLG for T-Mobile
- Best Customized Player: Mun2
- Best Live Video Event: Digital Broadcasting Group for Digitas NewFront
- Best Mobile App: Met Opera on Demand iPad App from The Metropolitan Opera
- Best Mobile Video: Boston Globe
- Best Monetization Strategy: Fox News
- Best Premium Video Initiative: Universal Sports
- Best Connected TV App: Manga Entertainment for Xbox
- Best Video Marketing Initiative: PUMA
“The 2012 Brightcove Innovation Award winners embody some of the most exciting applications of our technology to create compelling content experiences that reach audiences on all devices,” said David Mendels, president and chief operating officer at Brightcove. “The range of nominees and high quality of the entries each year are a testament to the fact that Brightcove customers around the world are leading the way in delivering high quality, innovative video and app experiences. We are pleased to honor such an impressive group who are on the cutting edge of digital media.”The full list of finalists for the 2012 Brightcove Innovation Awards is as follows:
- Best Agency Campaign: VML for Bear Naked Granola; GLG for T-Mobile; Switch for Budweiser.
- Best Customized Player: Mun2; YEAH; Teaching Channel
- Best Live Video Event: Digital Broadcasting Group for Digitas NewFront; Professional Bull Riders - Live Event Center; Samsung Mobile Unpacked 2012.
- Best Mobile App: AMC Networks; Met Opera on Demand iPad App from The Metropolitan Opera; NBCU Screen It; Redbox.
- Best Mobile Video: The Boston Globe; Cars.com; Joyce Meyer Ministries; NET-A-PORTER.
- Best Monetization Strategy: Fox News; OMS; BUZZ MEDIA.
- Best Premium Video Initiative: AMC Networks; Milyoni's Social Cinema for Universal Pictures; Universal Sports.
- Best Connected TV App: Showtime Preview App for Roku; STV Player; Manga Entertainment for Xbox.
- Best Video Marketing Initiative: PUMA; Macy's; Quest Software.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV