Clearwater Paper Corporation (NYSE:CLW) today announced that it will host its second quarter 2012 financial results conference call on Wednesday, July 25, 2012, at 2 p.m. Pacific Time (5 p.m. Eastern Time). The company will issue its financial results after market close the same day.
Investors may access the conference call by dialing 877-303-9241 (for US/Canada investors) or 760-666-3575 (for international investors). The audio webcast may be accessed on the company’s website at http://ir.clearwaterpaper.com/events.cfm.
An accompanying presentation will be available for downloading from http://ir.clearwaterpaper.com/events.cfm before the market opens. The webcast will be audio only. Investors are recommended to download the accompanying presentation prior to the call.
For those unable to participate in the call, an archived recording will be available through Clearwater Paper’s website at www.clearwaterpaper.com under “Investor Relations” following the conference call.ABOUT CLEARWATER PAPER Clearwater Paper manufactures quality consumer tissue, away-from-home tissue, parent roll tissue, machine glazed tissue, bleached paperboard and pulp at 15 manufacturing locations in the U.S. and Canada. The company is a premier supplier of private label tissue to major retailers and wholesale distributors. This includes grocery, drug, mass merchants and discount stores. The company also produces bleached paperboard used by quality-conscious printers and packaging converters. Clearwater Paper's employees build shareholder value by developing strong customer relationships through quality and service. For additional information on Clearwater Paper, please visit our website at www.clearwaterpaper.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV