Dow Today: Alcoa (AA) Lower
The Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI) is trading up 82 points (+0.7%) at 12,616 as of Wednesday, Jun 27, 2012, 10:35 a.m. ET. During this time, 131.4 million shares of the 30 Dow components have changed hands vs. an average daily trading volume of 706.5 million. The NYSE advances/declines ratio sits at 2,180 issues advancing vs. 699 declining with 114 unchanged.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Alcoa Ratings Report.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV