Wall Street Webcasting presents exclusive video of Rich Gordon, the highly regarded Fixed Income Market Strategist of Wells Fargo Securities (NYSE: WFC). The “rally then fade pattern,” that has been taking place for several months, is proving to everyone that structural changes need to take place.
At the end of 2012, many programs expire and these programs need to be addressed. For instance, the temporary tax cuts enacted during the Bush Administration and Obama’s temporary 2% reduction in payroll tax. Also, spending cuts on many federal programs are scheduled to begin in 2013. Gordon believes that at the rate the U.S. is going, it is likely that we will, once again, reach our debt ceiling, by the beginning of 2013.
Although the outlook is grim, Gordon has three tips for investors to limit their portfolio damage. Tune in to hear these tips and more.
Please visit the following link to view the video:http://www.wsw.com/webcast/wav/
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV