Aqua America Stock Hits New 52-Week High (WTR)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Aqua America (NYSE:WTR) hit a new 52-week high Wednesday as it is currently trading at $24.60, above its previous 52-week high of $24.57 with 34,172 shares traded as of 10 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 565,400 shares over the past 30 days. Aqua America has a market cap of $3.39 billion and is part of the utilities sector and utilities industry. Shares are up 10.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Aqua America, Inc., through its subsidiaries, operates regulated utilities that provide water or wastewater services in the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 24.1, above the average utilities industry P/E ratio of 22.3 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV