NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Raymond James Financial (NYSE:RJF) is tomorrow, June 28, 2012. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 13 cents per share. At a price of $32.83 as of 10 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.6%. The average volume for Raymond James Financial has been 711,700 shares per day over the past 30 days. Raymond James Financial has a market cap of $4.46 billion and is part of the financial sector and financial services industry. Shares are up 6% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Raymond James Financial, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in the underwriting, distribution, trading, and brokerage of equity and debt securities in the United States, Canada, and Europe. The company has a P/E ratio of 16.5, equal to the average financial services industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Latest Headlines about RJF
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV