NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Headwaters (NYSE:HW) hit a new 52-week high Wednesday as it is currently trading at $4.78, above its previous 52-week high of $4.68 with 100,777 shares traded as of 9:39 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 562,400 shares over the past 30 days. Headwaters has a market cap of $274.3 million and is part of the industrial goods sector and materials & construction industry. Shares are up 106.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Headwaters Incorporated provides products, technologies, and services for the building products, construction material, and energy industries primarily in the United States and Canada.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Latest Headlines about HW
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV