ORLANDO, Fla., June 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club , located on a secluded lagoon within the upscale Ko Olina Resort, recently completed its fifth development phase, delivering 132 new two- and three-bedroom villas to Marriott Vacation Club's largest resort in the Hawaiian Islands. Just a 30 minute drive from Honolulu, the resort is on Oahu's western shore at 92-161 Waipahe Place in Kapolei.
The spacious and luxurious two- and three-bedroom villa interiors are designed with Hawaiian inspired furnishings and fixtures, fabrics and paint in a pallet of yellows, greens and reds contrasting the deep mahogany finish on furniture and cabinetry. Fully-equipped kitchens feature stainless steel appliances and large living and dining areas lead to private balconies with glass paneled railings ensuring incredible views that will thrill every Owner and guest. Villas also include flat panel televisions and DVD players in the living area and bedrooms in addition to a washer/dryer. Three-bedroom villas accommodate 10 guests and complimentary high-speed internet access is available resort-wide.
"Ko Olina Beach Club is a magnificent resort set in one of Oahu's prime beachfront locations," said Edgar Gum, Regional Vice President Hawaii Operations, Marriott Vacation Club. "The availability of these beautiful villas comes at just the right time when our occupancy will reach nearly 100% through the summer months and the attention to detail and relaxing views will make for many memorable vacation experiences for our Owners and guests," said Gum.
Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club offers the ideal Hawaiian vacation from its perfect beachfront location and private lagoon to multiple swimming pools surrounded by lush tropical gardens and unobstructed ocean views that together create an atmosphere of relaxation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV