AmTrust Financial Services Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (AFSI)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for AmTrust Financial Services (Nasdaq:AFSI) is tomorrow, June 28, 2012. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 10 cents per share. At a price of $28.66 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.4%. The average volume for AmTrust Financial Services has been 272,400 shares per day over the past 30 days. AmTrust Financial Services has a market cap of $1.73 billion and is part of the financial sector and insurance industry. Shares are up 21.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. AmTrust Financial Services, Inc., through its subsidiaries, underwrites and provides property and casualty insurance in the United States and internationally. The company has a P/E ratio of 11, above the average insurance industry P/E ratio of 10.7 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV