NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Core-Mark Holding Company (Nasdaq:CORE) hit a new 52-week high Wednesday as it is currently trading at $46.13, above its previous 52-week high of $46.05 with 181 shares traded as of 9:30 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 56,100 shares over the past 30 days. Core-Mark Holding has a market cap of $520.6 million and is part of the services sector and retail industry. Shares are up 15.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Core-Mark Holding Company, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, markets fresh and broad-line supply solutions to the convenience retail industry in the United States and Canada. The company has a P/E ratio of 18.2, equal to the average retail industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Latest Headlines about CORE
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV