BRIDGEPORT, Conn., June 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- People's United Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ: PBCT) announced today it will release its second quarter financial results on Thursday, July 19, 2012 at approximately 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time. People's United Financial will host a conference call on Thursday, July 19, 2012, at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time to discuss its second quarter 2012 earnings announcement.
The call will be broadcast live through the company's Internet site, peoples.com. It is accessible by selecting "Investor Relations" in the "About People's United" section on the home page, and then selecting "Conference Calls" in the "News and Events" section.
The call will be archived on the site and available for retrieval for approximately 90 days.
People's United Bank is a subsidiary of People's United Financial, Inc., a diversified financial services company with $28 billion in assets. People's United Bank, founded in 1842, is the premier regional bank headquartered in the Northeast and provides a full product suite of consumer, commercial banking and wealth management services through a network of 417 branches in Connecticut, New York, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine.SOURCE People's United Financial, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV