SHANGHAI, June 27, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia-FirstCall/ -- Zuoan Fashion Limited (NYSE: ZA) ("Zuoan" or the "Company"), a leading design-driven fashion casual menswear company in China, announced that the Company has filed its annual report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2011 (the "2011 Annual Report") with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission ("the SEC"). The 2011 Annual Report can be accessed by visiting the SEC's website at http://www.sec.gov/ or Zuoan's website at www.zuoancn.com. In addition, shareholders may receive a hard copy of Zuoan's complete financial statements free of charge by requesting a copy from ICR Inc. at 646-308-1614, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Zuoan Fashion Limited
Zuoan Fashion Limited is a leading design-driven fashion casual menswear company in China, and is head-quartered in Shanghai. Zuoan offers a wide range of products, including men's casual apparel, footwear and lifestyle accessories, primarily targeting urban males between the ages of 20 and 40 who prefer stylish clothing that represents a sophisticated lifestyle. Through extensive networks of distributors and retail stores, Zuoan sells its products in 29 of China's 32 provinces and municipalities. As of March 31, 2012, Zuoan had 1,295 stores located in China.
Contact Information John Low Email: email@example.com ICR, LLC William ZimaPhone: +86-10-6583-7511Zuoan Investor Relations DepartmentU.S.: +1-646-308-1614SOURCE Zuoan Fashion Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV