Trex Company, Inc. (NYSE: TREX), the leading manufacturer of wood-alternative decking and railing, will release its second-quarter-2012 results before the NYSE opens for regular trading on Thursday, July 26, 2012.
The company will also hold its quarterly earnings conference call at 10:00 a.m. ET on Thursday, July 26, 2012. To participate in the live earnings call by telephone, please dial 706-634-1218 and reference conference ID #95321893. A live webcast of the conference call will be available in the Investor Relations section of the Trex Company website at http://www.trex.com.
For those who cannot listen to the live broadcast, an audio replay of the earnings call will be available on the Trex website for 30 days. A telephone replay of the call will also be available through August 2, 2012. To listen to the telephone replay, dial 404-537-3406 and enter conference ID #95321893.
About Trex CompanyTrex Company is the world’s largest manufacturer of wood-alternative decking and railing, with more than 20 years of product experience. Stocked in more than 6,000 retail locations throughout the world, Trex ® outdoor living products offer a wide range of style options with fewer ongoing maintenance requirements than wood, as well as a truly environmentally responsible choice. For more information, visit trex.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV