8x8, Inc. (NASDAQ:EGHT), provider of innovative cloud communications and computing solutions, announced today that it has assigned a family of its United States legacy patents to a third party for an undisclosed payment.
Bryan Martin, Chairman and CEO of 8x8, stated, “We are pleased to report a significant success in monetizing a subset of the Company's portfolio of patents.”
To date, 8x8 has been awarded more than 80 United States patents.
About 8x8, Inc.8x8, Inc. (NASDAQ: EGHT) is a leading provider of cloud communications and computing solutions. With a portfolio of SaaS and IaaS solutions encompassing hosted communications services, contact center, unified communications, video web conferencing, managed dedicated hosting, virtual private servers and more, 8x8 is uniquely positioned as a business’ one-stop shop for everything cloud. 8x8 has been delivering cloud services since 2002 and has garnered a reputation for technological excellence and outstanding reliability, backed by a commitment to exceptional customer support. 8x8 customers include small to medium sized businesses, distributed enterprise organizations and government agencies. For additional information, visit www.8x8.com, or connect with 8x8 on Facebook and Twitter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV