BALTIMORE, June 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Under Armour, Inc. (NYSE: UA) today announced that Brenda Piper, Chief Marketing Officer for the Animation, Young Adults & Kids Media Group of Turner Broadcasting System and Admiral Eric Olson, U.S. Navy (Retired), former head of the United States Special Operations Command, have joined the Company's board of directors. The appointments are effective July 1, 2012.
Brenda Piper is the Chief Marketing Officer for the Animation, Young Adults & Kids Media Group of Turner Broadcasting System, Inc., responsible for providing overall vision and leadership to all areas of marketing, on-air and trade creative services that support the cable television networks and the digital enterprises within this division of Turner. A veteran brand marketing and promotion executive, she previously served as Senior Vice President of Integrated Marketing and Promotions for Nickelodeon, MTVN Kids and Family Group, as Vice President of Consumer Marketing for VH1 and as Vice President of Affiliate Marketing, Entertainment Group for MTV Networks. Prior to joining MTV Networks, she held marketing management positions with ABC Radio Networks, Frito-Lay and Pepsi-Cola, both divisions of Pepsi-Co, and with Mobil Oil in its consumer retail and distribution businesses.
Admiral Olson is currently President and Managing Member of ETO Group, LLC, serving as an independent national security consultant. He retired from the United States Navy in 2011 as a full Admiral after 38 years of military service. He served in special operations units throughout his career and was awarded several decorations for leadership and valor including the Defense Distinguished Service Medal and the Silver Star. His career culminated as the head of the United States Special Operations Command, where he was responsible for the mission readiness of all Army, Navy, Air Force and Marine Corps special operations forces.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV