BGC's distributable earnings per share calculations assume either that the fully diluted share count includes the shares related to the dilutive instruments, such as the Convertible Senior Notes, but excludes the associated interest expense when the impact would be dilutive, or that the fully diluted share count excludes the shares related to these instruments, but includes the associated interest expense. In the second quarter of 2012, the pre-tax interest expense associated with the Convertible Senior Notes was expected to be $6.2 million while the post-tax interest expense was expected to be $5.2 million, and the associated weighted average share count was expected to be 39.0 million.
SOURCE BGC Partners, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV