- The Company expected to generate distributable earnings revenues of between $440 million and $470 million, compared with $364.8 million a year earlier.
- BGC expected pre-tax distributable earnings to be between approximately $54 million and $62 million versus $62.4 million in the second quarter of 2011.
- The Company anticipated its effective tax rate for distributable earnings to be approximately 14 percent for the second quarter of 2012 compared with 15.0 percent in the prior year period.
- BGC expected post-tax distributable earnings to be between approximately $46 million and $53 million versus $52.0 million in the second quarter of 2011.
BGC Partners Updates Its Second Quarter 2012 Financial Outlook
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.