Philadelphia is the classic city of neighborhoods. People strongly identify with their communities and we support that with strong commercial corridors in a variety of places, again all across the City of Philadelphia. We’ve aligned our Commerce Department to have individuals the com share a kind of model working with businesses when people call us and they get a person who work with them on a regular basis.
Customer service is a big part of what the government is about, we’ve actually taken in many of our business areas; customer service training from our hospitality sector and the hotel community to help folks when they come in. Our goal is to get you in, get you out, but having very positive experience and actually spend less time with us as we put more and more of our services, licenses, which we’ve reduced significantly online as opposed to people standing inline to try to get service.
I’ve spend a lot of time going around the city, but also developing strong partnerships throughout the region. As Jerry mentioned, I was a Member of City Council for 14.5 years before resigning and to run for Mayor in 2006. I represented an area that [bordered] Macomb County. If you know the city, the city avenue in Philadelphia is in the district of I used to represent. So I’ve spend a lot of time with my counterparts in lower Marine and Macomb County and created based on what Marydale had done a number of years ago, something called Metropolitan Caucus, bringing together the county commissioners of the other four counties around Philadelphia.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV