"Mimi's Cafe represents excellent food, and our Miracle Balloon represents excellence in child-health services at our member hospitals. What a perfect combination!" said John Schneider, Children's Miracle Network Hospitals co-founder. "By hosting this campaign at their restaurants, Mimi's Cafe is exemplifying our original mission to save as many children's lives as possible, and doing so by raising funds locally."
Mr. Schneider, the actor and singer, star of "Dukes of Hazzard," "Smallville," "Nip Tuck," and "90210," co-founded Children's Miracle Network Hospitals with the Osmond family in 1983. His ideas helped create the charity that has now raised $4.2 billion for children's hospitals.
ABOUT CHILDREN'S MIRACLE NETWORK HOSPITALS
Children's Miracle Network Hospitals raises funds for 170 top and nonprofit children's hospitals across the United States and Canada, which, in turn, use the money where it's needed the most. When a donation is given it stays in the community, helping local kids. Since 1983, Children's Miracle Network Hospitals has raised more than $4 billion, most of it $1 at a time. These donations have gone to support research and training, purchase equipment, and pay for uncompensated care, all in support of the mission to save and improve the lives of as many children as possible. Learn more at www.CMNHospitals.org.ABOUT MIMI'S CAFE Mimi's Cafe, a French-inspired casual dining restaurant, has 145 locations in 24 states. Mimi's Cafe is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bob Evans Farms, Inc., a publicly traded company (NASDAQ: BOBE), known and loved for its delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner menus, friendly service and charming, stylish decor. SOURCE Mimi's Cafe
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV